-Browse Items-

Items (1 total)
ADVANCED SEARCH
Narrow by Specific Fields'
deed for land for Old Methodist (South Main Street Methodist) Church

deed for land for Old Methodist (South Main Street Methodist) Church

photocopy of the deed for the land for Old Methodist (South Main Street Methodist) Church, dated July 1898. Land for the church was donated by W.R. Hollingsworth